April 30, 2011

BrytonPick Review


by DebrasDollars 


Product: BrytonPick

Where to purchase BrytonPick
meijer, CVS, RiteAid, Kinney Drugs, Pathmark, A&P, superfresh
and DIK Drug Co.


BrytonPick Review: 

We all know how important it is to floss. It is recommended that we floss after every meal. I was skeptical when I first received the BrytonPick product to review.  I was afraid the tool might cut into my gums. After using the BrytonPick I found that it safe and thin like regular floss, but without the messing strings. The tool is soft enough to use along the gum line as long as you use it gently and do not force it into your gums. The flexible edges helped me to reach into those hard to reach areas, so I could clean the food debris easily. What I like about BrytonPick is that it is string less, discreet, and convenient. It also comes with a carry pouch so I can put it in my wallet or purse.  BrytonPick is reusable for 30 days. I like how easy it is to clean. With just a little bit of rubbing alcohol and hot water the tool will be ready for it's next use.  BrytonPick can help people reach better oral health and I am comfortable and confident using there product.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: