April 21, 2011

Shopping Trip 4/20/11 Store #2

Save your Beach-nut labels for every 40 labels you receive 5 coupons for $1.00 off Any 8 jars of  Beech-nut baby food
Right now at Walmart they're $0.46. So get 8/$2.68 with one of the coupons.
Check Walmart Coupon Policy regularly for any upcoming changes.
As of now 4/21/11 Walmart continues to honor Overage. (If coupon value exceeds the price of the item, the excess may be given to the customer as cash or applied toward the basket purchase).

I had a few things I needed to get at Walmart so after my excitement at Publix I was ready to save more. I snagged such great deals here too.

My Free items
2/$2 coupon- 4/$1 boxes of Rice a Roni!
32 jars of Beech-nut Baby Food

My other Great Deals
ThermaCare Wrap
Gerber Baby Juice
2 cans of Good Start Formula
1 bottle of Similac Formula
12 jars of Gerber Baby Food
Purex Crystals Softner
2 Graduate Puffs Snacks
2 Graduate Yogurt Melt Snacks
2 Graduate lil' Crunchies



OOP (Out of Pocket) $34.40
Total savings $35.81
48% savings

How ironic I saved 1 less penny then I did earlier at Publix.  But I spent a little more at Walmart.  One last trip before I left town. Next stop Walgreens. 

No comments: