May 23, 2011

Mega Bloks Educational Toys

Some time ago I applied to be a Mega Bloks Mom. Although I did not win, Mega Bloks Mom  sent me a thank you gift. This school bus is one of their educational toys and it is perfect for my daughter, she will be 1 year soon. This toy is age appropriate for her and she will enjoy it for years to come. It's the great starter gift to get her introduced to blocks and building. I will give this to her on her first birthday.  Mega Bloks features many learning and developmental benefits that are an important part of all of the toys. Mega Bloks knows that building and playing is a natural way for all children to discover, learn and grow. Sign up now with familyclub.megabloks.com and you will have access to printable coupons, other exclusive offers, contests, sweepstakes, and promotions. Mega Bloks also has an education and informative blog as well as a free email newsletter. 


2 comments:

playmobil airport said...

That's good. She will be able to play it soon. How I could I be a member of Mega Bloks Mom? I'm interested too.

DebrasDollars said...

The Mega Blok contest is over that I entered, but here is their website.
http://www.megabloks.com/familyclub/