May 29, 2011

Monkey T-Shirt Review




 by Debras Dollars


Product: TShirt Printing "T-Shirt with Monkey design"
Where to purchase TShirt Printing


T-Shirt Printing "Monkey T-Shirt" Review

This T-Shirt is made of heavy cotton and it is very soft. The T-Shirt is light weight and comfortable.  The monkey design on the shirt is high quality silk screen printed, and it is Not an iron on. The T-Shirt has been in the wash a few times and the design is still in the condition it was when I received the T-Shirt. The design has not peeled away like many other shirts I have worn. T-Shirt Printing has many garments and colors to choose from, including their personalized hoodies. If you have an event or promotion coming up I recommend you check out T-Shirt Printing they have great prices, be sure to contact a representative to discuss your options. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: