June 2, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I have been quite busy the last few days. I got caught up with life and backed up reading my emails and comments. I woke up yesterday to read that I have been nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award.  It has been 8 days since I was nominated and I am so glad I was able to take the time to read my emails and comments because otherwise I may have not known for some time.  I am extremely excited and I am honored to have been nominated. Thank you so much Confessions From Boystown for nominating me. 



The tradition continues as I must tell 7 new things about myself that you do not already know, and I am so happy to share this with you all.


1. I wrote 2 Children's books in elementary school, and they were published at WOW Publishing Inc. There is a copy of each book in the Mentone Elementary Library where I attended in Indiana.


2. I wrote a poem in 8th grade and the poem was published in the Poem Book "Songs On The Wind". I also received a certificate honoring me because I was so young when I wrote the poem.


3.  I am not a beauty school drop out, but the Beauty College I attended closed before I was able to go to State for my license, however I completed my 15oo required hours. 


4. I would like to further my education and attend my local College to study Phlebotomy to become a phlebotomist.


5.  I am a truck driver's wife and have been for several years. The shirt I sometimes wear often speaks the truth "The toughest thing besides a trucker.. is a trucker's wife..and it is so very true. Raising 3 kids while your husband is sacrificing being away is very rough but we are strong and we have survived it this long.


6.  Most of the TV show's that I watch are old reruns from shows I watched as a child. In my opinion there are not very many quality TV shows on now like their were when I was a child and I continue to enjoy those shows.


7.  I have been blogging since early January 2011. My blog is full of coupons, freebies and more. I have saved a lot of money by using coupons. What prevents me from furthering it and becoming an Extreme Couponer is the stores in my area Do Not double coupons. The nearest town that does double coupon is 45 minutes away. I am planning a trip soon.


I have a few accomplishments in life that I am very proud of and now another to be proud of. Thank you again to a fantastic blogger herself Confessions from Boystown for nominating me for the Stylish Blogger Award.

Now here are my nominations for the Stylish Blogger Award. They all have great content, and I hope you will take the time to visit them and read them they are great writers.


1.   Everyday Eve
2.   I Am All a Twitter About Life
3.   Random Ramblings
4.   365DaysAMom
5.  TheEMTMommy
6.   Pink Dryer Lint
7.    jrrseHOPE Coaching
8.   Far From Camelot
9.   My Sweet Potato 3
10. Moms Mad House Blog Advice







No comments: