August 29, 2011

Bold & Beautiful Flip Flops Vinyl Decal for Teens Review


I was recently given a Bold & Beautiful Flip Flops Vinyl Decal for Teens to review. The decals from mecabrush can be applied to any smooth hard surface such as notebooks, lockers , car windows, mirrors, jewelry boxes and more! The decals are most often used to decorate car windows and express team spirit or other interests. 



The colors on the decal are very vibrant and any girl would be happy to have this particular decal.  There are really cool decals for boys too. I gave the decal to my teen son because he knew the perfect teen girl to give this decal to. He gave it to a girl on the bus. He said the girl had recently wore a tie dye shirt with the same bright colors, and that she might really enjoy this decal. My son said the girl really liked it, and she applied the decal to her notebook for everyone to see. My son helped the girl with the decal, and he said the application instructions were clear and the decal was easy to apply to the notebook.

I also received a decal that says I love blogging with a heart instead of the word love, and I obviously kept this one for myself. I put the decal on my coupon binder. It simply peels from a backing and it easily adhered to the hard surface of the notebook.  Once I smoothed out the bubbles, I simply lifted off the clear top coating. Now I can show the world my new decal when I shop with my coupon binder.


Now it's time to round up your teens and let them choose a decal or two from mecabrush so they can express their self or show their team spirit. Check out their other products while you are visiting there website. Mecabrush is offering $1.00 off any order. You will need to use the discount code meca1264 to receive your $1.00 off your order.

I would recommend the decals to any teen that wants to add their own personalized touch to their items that are made of a smooth hard surface.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

vinyl stickers said...

great post like it thanks for it

DebrasDollars said...

Thank you so much! Have a great day.