August 23, 2011

Mat Kearney Young Love Review

I was recently given the chance to review Young Love by Mat Kearney. Since I had never heard of  Mat Kearney or his music before, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to hear his music. I anxiously waited for my copy to arrive. Young Love is Mat Kearney's third album, and it hit stores August 2nd 2011, debuting on the #1 spot on iTunes. The first song on the album is his hit single "Hey Mama" check out his video. This song describes the first meeting between Mat and his new wife, after courting her for a few months he stole her heart. Mat recently performed at Blog Her '11 with Michele Branch.




I listened to each song all the way through and I had my favorites which I could listen to over and over, and some that I would just listen to now and then. Mat Kearney's Young Love is infectious. The songs are fun and upbeat and send a positive message. If you are a fan of Mat Kearney he will be on tour starting in September, and he will be in the US and Canada.  Check here for his tour dates. You can also connect with Mat through Facebook and Twitter .





Disclosure:  I received one copy of Young Love for free, and it was provided by One2One Network.  I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I have not been compensated for this review. However, I will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card.

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

Visiting from the GFC linky and happy to be your newest follower!

Adrianne
www.happyhourprojects.com

DebrasDollars said...

Thank you for visiting me and following me Adrianne. Have a great day!