September 27, 2011

ABCmouse.com and The Letter Songs A to Z Album Review

Recently ABCmouse.com was awarded The Moms Choice Gold Award. They were recognized for their efforts to bring quality, engaging education to families with young children. I was so excited when I was given the opportunity to review ABCmouse.com and The Letter Songs A to Z Album. As I started reviewing the ABCmouse.com I seen that this program was a step-by-step curriculum. There are more than 350 custom lessons, and over 2,000 individual learning activities as well as 6 Academic levels.


7 Progress levels
  • Toddler Time
  • Academic Level Preschool : Level 1
  • Academic Level Preschool : Level 2
  • Academic Level Pre-K : Level 3
  • Academic Level Pre-K : Level 4
  • Academic Level Kindergarten : Level 5 
  • Academic Level Kindergarten : Level 6

ABCmouse.com is packed with fun learning experiences for your child, in Reading, Math, Social Studies, Science, Music, Art and More! There are also additional learning activities such as books, puzzles, art, games, music and printables. There is so much to do and right from the start it was so much fun and entertaining for my daughter. We were also able create our own avatars for parent and child.




After each lesson when your child advances they will earn tickets as a reward. These tickets are very valuable and can be used to go shopping.  The tickets can be used to buy accessories for their avatar, room, aquarium or emotions. In the near future your child will be able to buy other decorative items for the classroom fish tank. They will also be able to buy a hamster cage and hamsters, an ant farm and many other fun new things will be added to the site regularly. 



I like that there were no pop-up ads and no chat, so ABCmouse.com is safe for your child to use online. There is also a parent section so you can review your child's curriculum they will be learning.  Another nice thing about this unique website is I was able to add my nephew and he was able to create is own avatar and get started learning with this website. I am not the parent/guardian so I did have to get permission from my sister which was e-mailed to her from the ABCmouse.com website.

You can enroll your child in ABCmouse.com for as little as $7.95 a month at their website ABCmouse.com

I was also given the opportunity to review The Letter Songs A to Z Album, which is an extension of the ABCmouse.com educational website.




When the CD arrived I played it for my daughter,  and she immediately started dancing to the music.  I like that the songs are all different and unique. While listening to the entire CD my daughter got excited every time a new song came on, and the songs did not get boring.  The Letter Songs A to Z had a wide variety of musical genres and with each featured letter there was an easy to remember chorus with rhymes.  The Letter Songs A to Z album is a fun CD for children to learn there ABC's. Each letter incorporated a lot of phonics, so children can learn the different sounds and learn more vocabulary.

You can purchase and download The Letter Songs A to Z  at iTunes for $9.99


I highly recommend ABCmouse.com as well as The Letter Songs A to Z Album to parents of children ages 2-6 that are ready to start learning. Children can get a jump start on their education with these educational tools. If your child is already in Preschool, Pre-K or Kindergarten your child can still learn with these educational tools on their own time at home. 


You can "Like" ABCmouse.com on Facebook as well as follow them on Twitter @ABCmouse


Disclosure:  I received a one year membership to review ABCmouse.com, and I was provided a free copy of  The Letter Songs A to Z Album.  No other monetary compensation was given.  All opinions are my own. I only recommend products or services I use personally, and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments: