September 2, 2011

Handmade Frog Burp Cloth Review

If you're looking for some unique handmade baby gifts then look no further.  I recently reviewed a very cute handmade frog burp cloth from http://www.zibbet.com/MOMeveryday. I was able to review this frog burp cloth, and I have received many compliments on this burp cloth.



The burp cloth was handmade to ensure a quality product. The burp cloth is very colorful and soft for the baby. It has a nice quality backing which I found it helped to keep the burp cloth in place. I am not sure if that was the intention but I found that it stayed in one place. When baby is fussy sometimes a burp cloth can slide or move around when baby is moving around. This problem did Not occur with this burp cloth, I believe it was due to the nice quality backing that was used. The burp cloth is light weight and not heavy. Only the material used seemed  to be"heavy duty". Quality is a must for me when purchasing any baby items, and this burp cloth was made to hold up and stay nice over the length of time it is being used.






The burp cloth was the right size and covered the shoulder completely. In the past I have found that many burp cloths are long enough but not wide enough, and this was the perfect size all around. After several washes the burp cloth was still in the same condition it was when I received it. It was still soft, and very colorful and held up very nicely. The stitching was very nicely sewn and I am very happy with the quality of this product.  At  http://www.zibbet.com/MOMeveryday you can find many different patterns or order custom items. To order custom items just contact MOMeverday for a quote. You will receive handmade quality items at reasonable prices. All items are made in a pet-free and smoke-free home. 



If you are looking for other handmade quality items such as baby gift sets, baby quilts, or reusable reversible eco-friendly tote/shopping bags then visit  www.zibbet.com/MOMeveryday .  

Any of these items would be a  great baby shower gift. www.zibbet.com/MOMeverday has been so kind to pass along to my readers 10% off anything on the site.  So head over and find something you like for your baby or as a gift for someone else and use the code DEBRASDEAL to receive your 10% off. The code is valid through Dec. 31, 2011.







I received the burp cloth mentioned above for free for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No other monetary compensation was given. I only recommend products or services I use personally, and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

Carmella Banker said...

Really Help full Info For Me Thank you

DebrasDollars said...

You're very welcome Carmella. Have a nice day!