September 23, 2011

itty bitty HeartBeats Review

I was recently given the opportunity to review itty bitty HeartBeats which is a new  animated web-based television series. I'm very picky about what my daughter watches these days and now I've found something different. The itty bitty Heartbeats series teaches children how to solve challenges.  Each episode and song has a valuable message while solving the challenges, and they remind children to learn things from the heart.  The adorable colorful characters have heart-shaped heads and the music is fun and catchy.




The series was intended for boys and girls ages 2 through 6.  Cool heart, Sweet heart, Baby heart, giggle heart, and kooky heart are some of the characters in the series.
  
The itty bitty HeartBeats™ emphasizes three core values:
  • Living a healthy, nutritious lifestyle
  • Having a healthy heart, both physically and emotionally
  • Teaching positive life lessons



Shuki Levy and Anita Mann are the creators and together they have put a fun filled adventure together for your child to learn and grow while empowering them to make positive choices.  Shuki Levy is an award-winning composer, songwriter, recording and performing artist. Anita Mann has been honored by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences as one of America's top five contemporary choreographers






The award winning series is available to watch online at the itty bitty HeartBeat website. My daughter likes all of the songs but Boogie Boogie Dance is her favorite.  The episodes kept her entertained. I don't think she quite understands the meanings behind it yet but as she gets older I'm sure she will learn. I would recommend itty bitty HeartBeats as it is a fun series and educational and sends a positive message.  I hope they continue to create these unique cute episodes for years to come, as my daughter grows.  You can "Like" itty bitty HeartBeats on facebook they're only a click away.







Disclosure: I have not been compensated for this review. However, if selected I will receive a limited edition itty bitty HeartBox package.  I only recommend products or services I use personally, and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

Bonggamom said...

Thank you for visiting my friday giveaway linky and leaving a link!