October 29, 2011

Monkey Brains Hair Products Review

If you have Teens or even Tweens then you know about all of the different hair styles out their these days. We were given the chance to try four Monkey Brains hair products from their product line.  My kids like the spiked hair styles as well as mo hawks, and I wanted them to be able to try a product made for them to express themselves.




The first product my kids tried was the Monkey Brains Super sticky hair Gel. The hair gel has a light fragrant scent, and it kept my kids crazy hairdo's right in place all day. There was no flakes in there hair and I really like that. The other stuff they were using caused them to get white flakes in their hair. 


The next product my kids tried was the Monkey Brains Goop Out Shampoo. The shampoo had a really nice and inviting fruity scent.  The shampoo left my kids hair clean and it got all of the gunky sticky hair gel out.
 
My kids then used the Monkey Brains Super Softy Conditioner. The conditioner has a lighter fruity scent compared to the shampoo. My kids rarely use conditioner they said they don't like how it weighs down their hair making it flat. They said after using my conditioner it makes it difficult to use their old hair gels to get the hairstyles they want. My kids said this conditioner did not weigh down their hair. They said it made their hair soft and smooth without the flatness, and they had no trouble the next day using the sticky hair gel in their hair and getting the style they wanted.

On Friday morning my kids used the Monkey Brains Psycho Sticky hair Glue. This gel had a nice scent as well and it was time for the true test. After school we went to our nearby theme park to ride the rides to see if this hair gel would stand up to the test. After testing out this product it works like it says, even after riding the fastest rides in the park my kids hair styles were still looking great. This hair gel kept their hair in place all day and night, and again no flakes. 

My kids really like these products and so do I. Their is no more flaky mess and their hair styles stay in place. They do not have to use as much of the product to keep their hair in place or to get out the hair gel, so this is saving my family money.  

I do recommend the four Monkey Brains products we tried. Their are other Monkey Brains products that we would like to try in the future, and you can learn more about them and find out where you can purchase them. 


Disclosure: I received Monkey Brains hair products for free in order to try the products and form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site.

2 comments:

Laura N said...

It looks like it can do some pretty crazy hair do's.

Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like I do, only visit this website everyday for the
reason that it presents feature contents,
thanks
Here is my homepage ; ruhere.com