November 10, 2011

Great American Flu Shot Challenge

I'm teaming up to help stop the flu this year! Join the challenge and get a $5 Flu Shot Rebate when you buy Any 1 Lysol product. Staying Flu-Free this year can be as easy as 1-2-3 . Just get your Flu Shot and a $5 rebate from Lysol. Wash your hands with soap and water. Scrub thoroughly for 20 seconds. Routinely clean and disinfect surfaces.




Disclosure: The person who has the most friends in their flu-free network by December 15th, 2011 could win prizes. No compensation was received for this post.

4 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
Have a nice day!

Kara Schnulle said...

I've already gotten my flu shot!! Wish i would've seen this before.

DebrasDollars said...

Thank you so much for stopping by Veronica. Have a great day!

DebrasDollars said...

Kara you can still get the $5 rebate you must have the original purchase, receipt for the flu shot. I had mine about a month ago so I am going to get a receipt from the Dr. and turn it in with my receipt from 1 Lysol product.