November 23, 2011

I Am Thankful Happy Thanksgiving!

Time has flown by this year and tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I can't believe my oldest son turned 13, my youngest son is now in middle school and my daughter turned 1 year this summer. There are so many things that I am thankful for this year so I can't list the all, but I do want to send out a special thanks to all of my readers because I am thankful for you all. I started this blog almost a year ago and I am so glad I did. I have helped out so many people by spreading the word about many deals, coupons, freebies as well as doing reviews and giveaways. I have learned how to save more money along the way while helping others. 


This year my parents and my husband won't be home. They're heading up North to make their deliveries. My sister and I and our kids will miss them terribly but, we are thankful we have each other to spend the day with.  I hope they are able to stop somewhere to have their own Thanksgiving dinner. 

Now I would like to share with you a random act of kindness! My son Nick just did the nicest thing for my neighbor Sara. He colored a turkey and he used green, red and white (for the Mexican Flag) and pasted it on orange colored paper and he wrote all of her kids names down, and everyone's name in our family including my parents, my sister and nephew as well as my friend Diana and her son that know Sara. Now he's running it over to Sara's house to leave it with her son Jesus so he can give it to her when she gets home. Now wasn't that so nice? It's things like this that just make my day! Help change the world with Kindness. Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!

7 comments:

Angela Harsted said...

It's a blessing to spend time with family and i am very thankful.
Angela Harsted
southerngirl77725(at)hotmail(dot)com

freebies said...

I am still planning for my thanksgiving dinner, i want to make it memorable...

DebrasDollars said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Angela!

DebrasDollars said...

I hope you have a memorable Thanksgiving freebies. We're all done prepping and ready to eat tomorrow afternoon. Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Diana said...

I am thankful for my family and for having a job even when it drives me nuts. I am also thankful to call you Debra and your family a friend

DebrasDollars said...

Thank you so much Diana! Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving *hugs*

♥AdamAlexMommy.com♥ said...

i love your blog! totally inspiring, and i love the banner and the look of your blog--just fantastic! enjoyed browsing through your posts, and i am very inspired, and am following. hope to visit again, and hope we can stay connected. cheers!
jasmine :)