November 8, 2011

Slice Safety Cutter #Review


Do you spend a lot of time cutting out coupons or scrap-booking? I was given the opportunity to try  Slice™ Safety Cutter - Great for couponers . This tool is finger-friendly and it is a safe substitute for scissors for anyone including kids.  


Let me tell you a little bit about The Slice™ Safety Cutter. You can use this tool for many things such as coupons, scrap-booking, clipping recipes, news articles, removing shrink wrap, opening CDs, DVDs, and plastic packaging, and any many other ways.  There is a handy built- in magnet and key-ring hole so you can use it on the go.  The ceramic blade lasts longer than steal, it stays sharp and will never rust. 

I will be honest I was skeptical when I was taking the tool out of the package.  I was thinking to myself how in the world is this going to cut coupons, because I didn't see a blade but it was there. I immediately starting using it and it did work very well and I was truly amazed.  I was pressed for time because I needed to cut out many coupons before going to pick up my husband and this cut my time down tremendously. I do like that I can attach it to my key chain to take it with me anywhere, but most of all theirs no way to misplace it or lose it with it being attached to my key chain. 

I highly recommend this really cool tool Slice™ Safety Cutter.  You can purchase the Slice™ Safety Cutter for $5.99 at there website .Be sure to check out all of the other products they have to offer in their product line. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

7 comments:

mmbear said...

Hi Debra! Just wanted to say Thanks for stopping by and joining the blog hop Love U! I really appreciate the support. It really means alot to me that you took time to link up and I wanted to show a little love back by coming over and leaving a comment. I already follow on GFC and Facebook. Hope to see ya next week and enjoy the rest of this week!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

DebrasDollars said...

Thank you so much Mary. I will link up next week as well. Have a great day and thank you!

Azizah said...

This is so cute! Great design - super handy!

DebrasDollars said...

It is a great tool I really love it Azizah!

Kara Schnulle said...

I've been looking for something to cut a little bit quicker then scissors! I am so happy that I saw this review! Thanks Debra

DebrasDollars said...

You're very welcome Kara. It works very nicely and it is inexpensive.

Angela Harsted said...

I'd love to have one of these it would be great to carry on my key chain. I'm always misplacing my scissors.