December 23, 2011

New Chapter Products Review

Recently I was given the opportunity to try and review New Chapter products.  I was given a 5 day supply of their Wholemega Whole Fish Oil, Perfect Energy, and Zyflamend. I'm conscious about what I put in my body so I did get permission from my doctor before I started taking the products.

I'm a mom of a 13 year old, 11 year old and almost 18 month old, with three dogs running around the house so I was anxious to start taking the New Chapter Perfect Energy. Perfect Energy is the ideal organic whole-food multi delivering enhanced energy, performance and endurance supplement. It's also easy to take, easy to digest and can be taken anytime even on an empty stomach.  I felt great after taking the pills and there were no weird side effects and no jittery feeling like the heebie geebies.  I felt energized and it was easy to get through the rest if the day. I then took the pills for the rest of the week with no fatigue or crashing effects and I felt totally energized throughout the entire week.



The second week I tried the New Chapter Wholemega Whole Fish Oil supplement which delivers the natural profile of 16 omega fatty acids found in one of Natures true super foods Wild Alaskan Salmon. Some of the benefits of omega-3's include reducing the risk of heart disease, stroke, as well as reducing symptoms of hypertension, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), joint pain and other rheumatoid problems including certain skin ailments. Research has even shown that omega-3's can boost the immune system to help protect from many illnesses including Alzheimer's disease. I did not have any digestive issues after taking this, and I felt like I felt like I was doing something great for my body while taking it.


The third week I tried New Chapter Zyflamend soft gels.  Zyflamend is a herbal supplement used primarily as an anti-inflammatory agent, it's used to treat arthritis and other inflammatory conditions. Research studies suggest that taking Zyflamend may be an effective strategy to promote health joint function and normal cell growth.  A few years ago I had some problems with my foot and I spent several weeks at different doctors trying to find out what the problem was, and recently the symptoms returned. When I started taking the Zyflamend I noticed that the joint pain went away which is caused by inflammation that I have. I was really surprised that the product worked. Now I do know that because Zyflamend is a herbal remedy it has not been well researched so it is not yet FDA approved. However it did eliminate the pain I had in my foot due to inflammation.


I do recommend you talking with your physician before trying any of these products, especially if you are on other medications.


Thanks to New Chapter one lucky Debra's Dollars readers will receive one regular size bottle of their choice of the Perfect Energy, Wholemega, or Zyflamend.

                    (Be sure to use the Rafflecopter for your entries)
          You must have Java Script enabled for Rafflecopter to load!
   





"Disclosure: I received New Chapter products in order to try the products to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site".

1 comment:

Laura Niles said...

I've taken this in the past. I do know that it helps with ADHD too.