December 11, 2011

Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent Review

As a Purex Insider from time to time I am given the opportunity to try and review their new products. Their latest product is the new Purex Triple Action laundry detergent. I was excited to try this product and what I found out first is the Purex Free & Clear contains no perfumes or dyes, so the special formula is hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested and ideal for sensitive skin. The Triple Action formula is safe for all washing machines including High Efficiency washers (HE). It also contains no phosphates, and it is safe for septic systems.

I received a full size bottle of the Purex Triple Action Free & Clear because in our household we have sensitive skin. Purex offers formulas with scents such as After the Rain, Lavender Fresh, Original Fresh, Linen & Lilies and Lilac & White Lavender. 

The Purex Triple Action Free & Clear formula is easy to use all you do is look inside the cap which has line markers, there is one for "normal" loads and one for "large" loads (the mother load). One bottle washes 33 "normal" loads. The laundry detergent did not suds up like others, but this is because it is safe for the High Efficiency (HE) machines. I don't have one of those top loading washing machines yet, so I wanted to put Purex to the test. I had some whites that I wanted to wash, and what better thing to test a new detergent on than whites.  Purex Triple Action Free & Clear passed the test, my whites came out nice and clean! The triple action formula is an even better clean, but for half the price of leading brands. 

What I like about the new Purex Triple Action formula Free & Clear is that it can be used in the HE machines as well as traditional machines, and it did clean my whites without the use of any bleach.

The new Purex Triple Action formula is being rolled out across their liquid detergent line this fall, so soon you'll find it in your favorite variety! Beginning in early 2012, you can get your own freesamplepurex so you can try the New Triple Action Purex for yourself. I do recommend Purex Triple Action formula and if you have sensitive skin like my family be sure to choose the Free & Clear. 

To connect with Purex you can follow them on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: I received a free full size bottle of  Purex Triple Action Free & Clear in order to try the product and form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site.

2 comments:

Angela Harsted said...

I have sensitive skin and as I get older I've noticed it more. I've been using All Free and Clear so I can't wait until I can get my hands on this, because I love Purex products.

Jan said...

I've been using this and it really is a great product. Thanks for the review.