January 1, 2012

BabyGanics "The Germinator" Review

It's official the cold and flu season is here and to start off the New Year and help prevent the common cold and flu from spreading I'm using BabyGanics "The Germinator" I was given the opportunity to try BabyGanics "The Germinator" and I received it last week. BabyGanics was founded by two dads who wanted something that would clean effectively but was safe around babies as well as others, safe for the earth and something that picky mother-in-laws would love. 
 
BabyGanics "The Germinator" is safe, natural and gentle because it is an alcohol free foaming hand sanitizer and it effectively kills 99.9% of germs. With this product you won't have any of the harsh side effects that alcohol causes, and it won't dry out your skin because of the moisturizing formula. BabyGanics doesn't use synthetic chemicals, and it is also non-flammable, and it won't stain your clothes. 



The Germinator  is available in a fresh tangerine scent as well as fragrance free. I received the tangerine scented Germinator and I do like the nice fresh pleasant scent, it is not over powering. It does come in a bottle with a handy pump so it is easy and convenient to use.  I like the that I can use The Germinator between washings and know that I am still protecting my family from germs yet still safe around my daughter who is only 18 months. Since I know it is gentle enough to use my older kids are using it as well.

BabyGanics has many products to choose from that are natural and safe to use for your entire family and they are very affordable too.

BabyGanics "The Germinator" can be purchased online at BabyGanics for $6.99 and nationwide at all Babies R Us, Bed Bath & Beyond and Buy Buy Baby and other retailers. You can find a list of retailers throughout the United States and Canada at BabyGanics by simply entering your zip code.

I recommend BabyGanics "The Germinator" for anyone wanting to use an alcohol free foaming hand sanitizer, that is natural and safe. BabyGanics products are great for anyone working in a day care or around young children and babies.



"Disclosure: I received a free sample of "The Germinator" from BabyGanics  in order to try the product to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site".

2 comments:

cybergent said...

I am going to try BabyGanics. I am around children all day so I am around lots of germs.

DebrasDollars said...

It's a great way to kill the germs when you're working around children, I'm glad you're going to try it. Have a Happy New Year!