January 3, 2012

I've Been Tagged

Blogger's are playing the fun game "Tag-You're It and I was tagged by Cheryl at Heart to Heart. Thank you Cheryl! This is the first time I've been tagged and I'm very excited to participate, and this is how to play the game.

The Tagged Rules are as follows:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. You must answer the 11 questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. You must create 11 new questions for the people to tag to answer.
5. Go to 11 blogs and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this, etc. You legitimately have to tag 11 peeps! (List who you've tagged!) 

11 random things about me:
1.) I collect frogs,  2.) I want to swim with the dolphins,  3.) I live in FL and haven't made it to Disney yet,  4.) I'd love to bungee jump & sky dive one day,  5.) I want to study Phlebotomy this year , 6.) I love theme parks,  7.) I recently developed a liking for shrimp,  8.) I worked with disabled adults until I became a SAHM,  9.) My first job was detasseling corn,  10.) I received a plaque for a Science Fair Project in the 5th grade,  11.) I enjoy listening to Country music.

The Questions Cheryl from Heart to Heart asked me:

1. How far away have you traveled?   
I've been to 34 States.  The farthest trip from one state to another was from California to Massachusetts.
2. Do you still live in your birth city or state? 
I no longer live in my birth State Indiana. I now live in Florida.
3. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If I could go on vacation anywhere in the world I would choose to go to Australia.
4. How many children do you have, or how many would you like to have?
I have 3 children (2 boys 13, and 11 and a daughter 18 months.)
5. What is the most exciting thing you've ever done? 
The most exciting thing I've ever done is give birth to my children.
6. What is your favorite book?  
My favorite book is The tenth Axis by Kevin Woods.
7. What do you like to do to relax and have fun? 
I like to read blogs to relax, and go to theme parks to have fun.
8. What was your favorite subject in school? 
My favorite subject in school was History.
9. If you could learn how to do something new, what would it be? 
If i could learn how to do something new it would be to learn how to bungee jump or sky dive it's hard to choose.
10. If you could eliminate something from your life what would that be? 
If I could eliminate something from my life I would choose to eliminate my extra weight. 

You're it! Now it's your turn. 


I will be stopping by today to tag the 11 bloggers listed above. Each blogger will receive a comment with a link from me. If your name is listed above you will have the opportunity to participate in "Tag - You're It! Title your blog post "I've Been tagged!" If you do not want to be tagged please let me know, and I will remove your name and choose another blogger.

If I have tagged you here is your opportunity:
Here are your 11 questions: 

1.   Do you have a New Year's Resolution? If you have one please share one.
2.   What is your favorite childhood memory?
3.   What fictional character do you most wish was real?
4.   What was your favorite show to watch as a child?
5.   What is your favorite board game?
6.   When was your first experience with the internet?
7.   Where were you working when you earned your first dollar?
8.   If you could spend the day with anyone who would it be?
9.   What do you do to relax?
10. What do you do to have fun?
11.  If you could donate to any charity which one would you donate to?

7 comments:

Cheryl Roth said...

Great post! You never know what you might have in common with someone. I'm from Florida and lived half my life there (now in NH). My husband is from Australia so when we move back you can come visit! Ha ha. Oh we share the same desire to get rid of something extra too.

Dina said...

tag...you're it! lol I'll try to get to that later.

Hopping by!

DebrasDollars said...

Wow! How cool is that Cheryl we do have a lot in common. Have a great day!

DebrasDollars said...

Thanks Dina I look forward to reading your post. Have a great day!

mmbear said...

Got your message and it looks like it is going to take some time so I will come back after I post my next 2 reviews. I am a little behind and need to get caught up! Thanks for including me. That was very nice. I hope I can come up with some interesting facts, too!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Karren said...

This is a great idea, I wonder, where did this get started? I have subscribed to your blog so I wont miss updates. Please stop by
Oh! My Heartsie
and my G+ is Oh! My Heartsie

Create With Joy said...

Thank you so much for the tag! :-) I love the questions and will try to post or incorporate some of them into my upcoming posts!

I will be launching two new hops in the upcoming week! I hope you'll plan on stopping by and joining me for Friendship Friday and Inspire Me Monday! :-)

Ramona
http:/create-with-joy.com