January 3, 2012

New Purex Triple Action UltraPacks Review

As a Purex Insider from time to time I am given the opportunity to try and review their new products. Their latest product I received and tried was their new Triple Action UltraPacks. I am very excited about this new product not only because it is available in the Free & Clear formula and has the same triple action formula as the new Purex Triple Action liquid detergent but because they are so easy to use.
Purex Triple Action UltraPacks are easy to use because you simply toss one into your washing machine and then add your clothes. There is no need to measure because the UltraPacks are already filled with the 2 times concentrated triple action formula. For heavily soiled or extra large loads (like the motherload) it's recommended that you use an additional detergent pack. You can use Purex UltraPacks in all washing machines including High Efficiency washers (HE).
My daughter gets a little messy at times and she pulls bibs off and won't wear them, so I thought this would be the perfect time to try the Purex Triple Action UltraPacks on her clothes. The package was easy to open and comes in a resealable bag, and it contains 18 UltraPacks. I simply tossed in one of the UltraPacks and added the clothes as I filled the washer with water. When I seen my daughters clothes I was very excited to see that they had came out clean. With other brands I have to use more laundry detergent to get her clothes clean but all it took was one UltraPack. 

What I like about the new Purex UltraPacks is that it is so easy to use and it comes in the same triple action formula as the new Purex liquid detergent which I just love. Now my boys can help with the laundry leaving no mess behind from a dripping laundry lid, which means money saved and money well spent for my family. I also like that it's available in the Free & Clear formula. Now theirs no more mess, no spills no heavy bottles to carry around, this is laundry definitely simplified!  The triple action formula is an even better clean, but for half the price of leading brands.
Purex UltraPacks with Triple Action Formula will start being rolled out across their other liquid detergent line in February 2012, and you'll be able to find it in your favorite variety! Watch for a free sample soon.

I highly recommend Purex UltraPacks and I love this new product! If you have sensitive skin like my family you'll want to try the Free & Clear formula.

To connect with Purex you can follow them on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: I received a free package of  Purex UltraPacks Triple Action Free & Clear in order to try the product and form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site.

13 comments:

Roxzy100 said...

I love Purex! After reading your review, I'm looking forward to trying the UltraPacks :)

Cheryl Roth said...

Hi Debrs, I'm tagging you! Stop by my blog after noon today to read the post and pick up your questions.
http://hearttoheartathome.blogspot.com/2011/12/ive-been-tagged.html

mglawler said...

I have been wanting to try these out!

Just popping over from the Alexa Drop Hop! I am your newest facebook fan!

Roxy said...

Aren't they awesome? I used to swear by Tide, but after comparing the products, I think I'm sold on Purex! Stopping by from the Alexa hop!

DebrasDollars said...

They really are awesome, it's made laundry simplified and I love it!

DebrasDollars said...

Thanks Cheryl. I will hop over now. Have a great day!

Angela said...

I love these too! They are so easy to use! I'm following you back. :)

Angela - The Suburban Jungle

Christy Ann said...

Stopping by from the Alexa Hop! I just left you a review. I'm from Hardly a Housewife, which you can visit at http://hardlyahousewifeblog.com.

DebrasDollars said...

Thanks for following Angela. Have a wonderful day!

DebrasDollars said...

I'm still making my rounds Christy. Thanks so much for stopping by. I will head over soon!

Jackie said...

I'm curious to try this product but I wonder if I will be able too. I live in a rural area with Wal Mart the only option and they don't seem to carry new products.

DebrasDollars said...

Jackie maybe you can talk to the store manager or the department manager to get this new item into your store. A lot of stores are willing to get new products but they want the consumers to give feedback on which products they would like. I'm sure it will go over well because they are so easy to use and the triple action formula is an even better clean, but for half the price of leading brands. Let me know how it turns out. Have a great day!

Gmaj said...

I've been wanting to try these. Thanks for the information.