February 11, 2012

You Never Lose Review

Do you purchase gift cards such as Walmart, Starbucks or Amazon? If you had the opportunity to purchase a gift card and earn points to use in an auction to have the chance to win another gift card would you? If you said yes you may want to rethink where you purchase your gift cards. Recently I was given the opportunity to review a website that launched just over a month ago at a Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas called YouNeverLose.com and it's perfect for anyone wanting to purchase a gift card.  

You Never Lose is a website where you purchase points in $25 increments. After you purchase your points you'll receive an equal value gift card to a popular retailer sent to you with free shipping. Then you can participate in the auctions with your points for your chance to win another gift card and save 90-95% off the retail price. 

  This is what a live auction looks like    
                                                               
Scenario:
You buy points lets say that you buy 25 points for $25 now after you purchase the points you'll receive an equal value gift card to a popular retailer and you'll get to choose it. Then the gift card will be sent to you with free shipping in as little as 2-4 days. 

The retailers you'll have to choose from are Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Staples, Bath and Body Works, Land's End, Kmart, Sears, AMC Theaters, Brooks Brothers, LL Bean, Nike, 1-800 Flowers, Fannie May, Payless Shoes and Restaurant.com  

What do I do with the points I purchased?
The points that you purchased can be used to play in the auctions. Now you can bid in the auctions to win another gift card. You can win gift cards and save 90-95% off the retail price.

This is a little bit different then a penny auction if you've played them or heard about them. The reason YNL is different is because it's free to play in the auctions. Currently there are only six auctions that run simultaneously and the auctions are for retailers such as Amazon, Apple, Starbucks, Home Depot, Walmart and American Express or Master Card or Visa. 

There is no limit to how many points you can buy and there is no limit to how many points you can play in one single auction, and you can shop and play as often as you like. There is a $5 processing fee if you win a gift card in one of the auctions. The delivery of your gift card will take approximately 1-5 business days to receive. 


 A winning auction the winner won the gift card for $0.10 a 99.60% savings.

So how do I get started?
Simply sign up  for free. Once you sign up you'll need to purchase your points in increments of $25, $50, $100 and so on.  Now you will choose your gift card for the amount you purchased in points. Then you can participate in one or more of the six auctions for the chance to win other gift cards for up to 95% off the retail price.  At YouNeverLose there is no risk because it's free, safe and fun! 

It is recommended that before you play in an auction you watch one in real time. This way you can get comfortable with the pace of the bidding. You probably only want to participate in one auction at a time so that you can focus your attention on that one auction. Here are some tips for beginners so that you can get started today. 


To learn more I invite you to watch this short video of how YouNeverLose works and visit their website. 



I was given a code with 20 free bidding points so I could try YNL for myself.  Although I didn't win a gift card it was really fun. I did learn some tricks while the auction was taking place, and I will know for next time. 

I do recommend You Never Lose and it's not a gimmick it's just an opportunity to win more gift cards. In the future when I'm ready to buy a gift card for a birthday or other occasion I will definitely use YNL for a chance to bid on other gift cards for myself. If I don't win it it's totally ok with me because I won't lose any money doing it. If I do win I'll win it for at least less than the amount it's worth and the only thing I'll pay out of my pocket is the $5 processing fee. So it's true - you never lose when you buy your gift cards at YouNeverLose.com

"Disclosure: I received 20 free credits worth $20 from YouNeverLose  in order to try the product to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a quick visit
at here and i am really happy to read all at single place.
My page : free Online Coupons

Anonymous said...

Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

Look into my web page :: dental Insurance course

Anonymous said...

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic, as
well as the content!

Also visit my homepage - making money online

Anonymous said...

After looking at a handful of the blog posts on your site, I seriously like your way of
blogging. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon.
Take a look at my web site too and tell me how you feel.



Also visit my blog - dimensioncero.com