March 8, 2012

80 Bites Diet Review *Week 2*


It's the end of week 2 of the 80 Bites Diet and it's time for an update. If you're not familiar with the 80 Bites Diet let me first tell you about it. This diet is a 12 week program that will teach you how to change your habits into good habits in 21 days. You will also learn about quantity, frequency, quality as well as balance so that you can lose weight and keep it off.




Week 2 What did I learn?

Now for week 2 since I can't tell you all of the secrets of this diet I can tell you that there is a certain size amount that is normal. 80 Bites compares 2 foods to teach you how big of a bite you should really be taking plus the program explains it as far as size so that you can eat the right amount. After learning what a normal size really is I knew right away that my bites were too big.  I've started implementing the right size and I've also started reducing the amount of bites I'm eating from week 1.

I was also able to take a look at the 80 Bites App for a small fee. This App records each bite you take as you tap the button. If you never leave home without your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad you can use this as a tool to keep track of your bites. Mindless eating can and will add up to taking in more calories and this App will definitely help you to keep track.  The 80 Bites App is fun, practical and realistic.  However, it is recommended that you use the 80 Bites App with the 80 Bites Diet to lose weight as they will teach you new methods each week to balance meals, and master your quantity as well as to avoid being hungry.

Week 2 Results

I've lost 10 pounds since starting this diet. Whoo hoo! I guess I must've been really over eating before for it to have this much impact on me, and this is without exercise, but I am going to start exercising.  I am not feeling hungry at all and I am feeling fuller faster. It has already became a habit of paying attention and counting how many bites I eat and I've pretty much gotten it down to 80 bites a day.  I'm trying to be more consistent since I tend to eat more at supper for example 30 bites at lunch and 50 bites for supper. I have never been a breakfast eater and I would hate to eat when I'm not actually hungry, but by the time lunch rolls around I'm really hungry. After lunch I'm not hungry until supper and I'm not starving like I am a lunch. Should I be eating breakfast anyways or eating something before I am actually hungry? I'm sure they will teach me how to balance things soon so I can balance the 80 bites better throughout my day. Now that I'm paying more attention to how big my bites are I am also trying to avoid sweet foods. I drink sweet tea throughout the day and I'd rather give up sweet foods than sweet tea. However with that said I am hoping to find out if liquids count for this diet. 

If you would like to learn more about the 80 Bites Diet you can visit their website. If you decide to purchase the diet remember you'll get a 20% off discount by using the code "DOLLARS" when you check out. This code is good from now until April 8th. You can also follow me each week on my journey to see how I'm doing. Become a fan and "Like" 80 Bites on Facebook.




"Disclosure: I received the 80 Bites Diet for free in order to try the program to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site"

No comments: