March 20, 2012

80 Bites Diet Review *Week 3*

Did you know that focusing on chewing plays an important role in weight loss? Since each bite you take becomes the first step in weight control you'll want to be sure you're chewing all of your food, but there is more to learn. 80Bites helps you learn all of things that help you with weight loss.


80 Bites will teach you good chewing habits in week 3, and its not just about chewing it's about the process. I know that in the past when I've been really hungry that when I take each bite that I'm probably not chewing it all and then gone for more. Now I'm chewing each bite, and letting the food settle in my belly before I eat another bite. Sometimes I have a hard time swallowing my food and it gets lodged into my throat not because I'm taking to big of bites but because I have some issues with some swelling on my thyroid and I've been following up with my Dr. on this with some tests. Taking smaller bites as well as being sure I'm chewing all of my food has helped with this but I have some issues with the problem that I'm following up on.




Week 3 Results


I have lost 12 pounds since reviewing this diet. I believe because I was over eating the first few pounds that I shed was because I was not over eating anymore,  and I've also noticed after this week that I have not had as much heartburn. I have also noticed that being sure I chew all of my food I'm actually feeling fuller faster.  I'm sure my stomach has gotten smaller but I think that chewing my food and using the tools that 80 bites has given me is definitely helping.


If you would like to learn more about the 80 Bites Diet you can visit their website. If you decide to purchase the diet remember you'll get a 20% off discount by using the code "DOLLARS" when you check out. This code is good from now until April 8th. You can also follow me each week on my journey to see how I'm doing. Become a fan and "Like" 80 Bites on Facebook.


"Disclosure: I received the 80 Bites Diet for free in order to try the program to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site"

2 comments:

MySavingStyle said...

I also follow the 80 bites plan. Somedays I do good, somedays I forget to keep track. When I keep track I lose weight. I just want to lose 10-15 lbs. What are your goals?

Congrats on your weight loss so far!

DebrasDollars said...

I am keeping track every day and we are getting ready to go on vacation, so what I've learned so far will help me stay on track. My goal is to lose as much as possible in the 12 weeks. However I would like to be the weight I was when I got married so another 73 pounds to get there. I would be happy losing only another 60 pounds though. Thank you for your comment. It shouldn't take long to lose the weight you want to lose as I did it in the first few weeks, but everyone is different on their weight loss. Mine slowed down some and I think maybe it was due to water loss or it could have been I was just eating way to much food to begin with and with 80 bites strategies I lost 10 pounds in week 2.