March 20, 2012

80 Bites Diet Review *Week 4*

I've gotten behind on week 4 -writing this post so lets do a recap. For the past three weeks I have been doing a review on the 80 Bites Diet. I have learned and mastered quantity, and I have discovered how much food I was eating and how much food I should be eating. The 80 Bites Diet has taught me to sit back and take notice of the food that I put in my mouth.



 

With 80 Bites you'll learn the tools you need for successful weight loss. On the third week I noticed right away that I wasn't hungry and now it's time for week 4. In week 4 I'm learning about frequency and I'll be learning about frequency for another 2 weeks. I've learned how I can curb my appetite with a really good technique. The technique I've learned will help me in the future and it can help anyone including those that binge.

Week 4 Results

It's week 4 and time for the results. I will say that I goofed and ate this morning before I weighed myself. Even though I already weighed myself I still lost a pound since last week.  I'm now down 13 pounds since the start of this review. It's amazing the techniques and things that I've learned, and this diet is really working. I also have had less heartburn as well as not been hungry. I can most definitely say that others will benefit from this diet. I hope to learn how often that I should be eating during  since this in my opinion would have to do with frequency. I've been wanting to know if I should be eating snacks or just the main 3 meals a day. 



If you would like to learn more about the 80 Bites Diet you can visit their website. If you decide to purchase the diet remember you'll get a 20% off discount by using the code "DOLLARS" when you check out. This code is good from now until April 8th. You can also follow me each week on my journey to see how I'm doing. Become a fan and "Like" 80 Bites on Facebook.


"Disclosure: I received the 80 Bites Diet for free in order to try the program to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site"

No comments: