March 15, 2012

I AM A WOMAN OF GOD T-Shirt Review

The I am a Woman of God ™ and the I am a Man of God™ clothing line has grown at a fast pace within the last year, and recently I was given the opportunity to review one of their christian t-shirts. The I am a Woman of God Movement reminds The Christian Woman her value in God and the shirts will compliment your Christian faith.

The t- shirt I reviewed is the I AM A WOMAN OF GOD..JOB 33.4 . I ordered the shirt in a woman's cut size so the sleeves are a feminine cut. The shirt came in a pretty light blue, and its very soft and fits perfectly. I was not able to take a photo because I need to replace the batteries but my shirt is the same as the white shirt below. The shirt has held up well and has not shrunk or faded. I have been complimented on this shirt and I am happy to wear it.




When you visit IAAWOG you'll have many shirt styles and colors to choose from. You can also find these shirts in the Spanish language. While you are browsing you will also find accessories to go along with your new shirt such as Christian Bags and Wristbands.


I highly recommend these shirts because they will compliment your Christian faith. These shirts will also hold up well after each wash and won't fade or peel. You can become a fan and "Like" I am a Woman of God on Facebook as well as follow them on Twitter and Google + for updates. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: