March 7, 2012

TigTagz ID Wristbands for kids Review

Recently I was given the opportunity to review TigTagz ID wristbands for kids.  Tig Tagz ID's are bracelets that children can wear out in public for their safety, and these bracelets can be personalized. By putting a TigTagz ID wristband on your child when you go out in public, you are ensuring that your vital contact information will be with your child should you become separated from him or her. TigTagz ID wristbands were created by a parent when her young child couldn't remember mommy's cell phone number.


TigTagz ID wristbands can be personalized with your child's name and your phone number so that if you are separated from your child you can be contacted immediately .TigTagz ID wristbands can also be worn as a medical alert bracelet. Medical alert bracelets for kids are a great thing to have if your child has diabetes, autism, or even allergies. What information would you need a good Samaritan to know about your child if he or she was missing?


TigTagz ID bracelets are tear-proof, sweat-proof, smear-proof, and water-resistant. When they are put on correctly the only way to remove them is to use a pair of scissors. These kid ID bracelets come in a variety of styles, depending on your child's interests.  TigTagz ID wristbands are separated by gender, some themes for boys are baseball, airplanes and monkeys, themes for girls are butterflies, frogs and beautiful tiaras.


I was given the 6 TigTagz ID wristbands to try and they do hold up very well and I will be using these a lot.  I have never became separated from one of my children in a public place, but have always worried that it could happen, and these will come in handy. We go to Wild Adventure's a lot and last year Violet was in a stroller and couldn't walk. This year we will still have the stroller but I will allow her to do some walking while we were are there. I have two older kids a teen and tween and if I'm interacting with them and take my eyes off Violet for a second I know that all it takes is for her to see something that she really likes and poof she could be gone.  By having Violet wear a TigTagz ID wristband when we are at the theme park or any other public place I will have piece of mind that if she becomes separated from me that someone can contact me promptly. 

I recommend TigTagz ID wristbands for kids whether you have one child or multiple children. They make a great medical identification bracelet as well. These are great to use when you're in a crowded mall or theme or anywhere, and it will help to ensure that if your child or children get lost that you can be contacted immediately too.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: