April 12, 2012

80 Bites Diet Review *Week 5*

Five weeks ago I started a diet that will help me get back on track. 80Bites is teaching me about frequency amongst other things. I am learning about keeping a regular eating schedule as well as the benefits of snacking. 


I have been concerned about snacks and how often to eat and them and if I can with the 80 Bites Diet. It has now been covered that for me during week 5. I have also learned that my pattern of not eating breakfast is something I must pay attention to, and what works specifically for me.


I have also learned that over time I'll find my hunger levels and pattern of eating will naturally fall into place when my body is ready. I have also learned with 80 Bites Diet how long in between meals should I wait before I eat again.

I have learned a lot this week. I am now focusing on how many times I should eat during the day as well as how often. Since I skip meals I need to adjust my personal schedule accordingly. I am also reminded to stay at the right bites each day as well as to chew my food thoroughly.
If you would like to learn more about the 80 Bites Diet you can visit their website. You can also become a fan and "Like" 80 Bites on Facebook as well as follow me each week on my journey to see how I'm doing.




"Disclosure: I received the 80 Bites Diet for free in order to try the program to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site"

No comments: