April 12, 2012

80 Bites Diet Review *Week 6*

I have learned a lot with 80 Bites and anyone wanting to lose weight can be successful if they follow the 80 Bites Diet and incorporate everything 80 Bites says to do in there lives. I am catching up on my reviews for 80 Bites as I was on vacation. Here is week 6 of my review on the 80 Bites Diet. 



Week 6 of the 80 Bites Diet I am increasing my awareness as to what my body is telling me. Am I really hungry? Am I hungry because I am bored, or because of stress or sadness? I am also learning what tempts me and paying attention to where I eat particularly. I am also learning what distracts me when I eat.  I plan on devoting more attention to where I eat as it can be a big problem for myself as well as many people. 


I was able to watch a 5 minute Awareness video that 80 Bites provided to me so that I can be more aware about my body. This video will help me when I feel hungry as well as when I'm craving a specific food. I was also given some tips to help me during these times of being hungry or craving foods.


If you would like to learn more about the 80 Bites Diet you can visit their website. You can also become a fan and "Like" 80 Bites on Facebook as well as follow me each week on my journey to see how I'm doing.




"Disclosure: I received the 80 Bites Diet for free in order to try the program to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site"

No comments: