April 15, 2012

80 Bites Diet Review *Week 7*

It's time for week 7 review of the 80 Bites Diet. I was on vacation during this time so I wasn't able to eat exactly the right way. We ate quite a bit of fast food and snacks on the way to our destination as well as on the way back as it was a 16 hour trip one way. This week officially put me at the halfway mark of the 80 Bites Diet and up to this point I've learning about and covered the quantity as well as frequency parts of this diet.  Now it's time to move onto quality for the next 21 days. It's time to look more closely at how to structure my meals and which snack is a better choice for on-the-go-snacks. 


During week 7 of 80 Bites I learned all of the parts that make up my meals and snacks. I learned how to balance what goes on my plate and foods that shouldn't be eaten alone. However it was hard to do this while on vacation as most of the meals I didn't pick and were already made for me and didn't incorporate everything I needed to form my meal equation. 


80 Bites teaches you that a snack or a meal is like solving a simple math equation, adding up parts that equal a sum total. The process has been broken down into a simple chart and now that I have the building blocks to create my snacks and meals to create balanced dishes.


During week 7 I gained weight and it saddens me that it was 8 pounds. The reason is because I didn't follow everything according to the 80 Bites Diet, such as frequency and other things, but I did count bites. I promise myself that on week 8 I will be back on track until then I will not dwell on it and work hard to lose it again because I know with 80 Bites I can.

If you would like to learn more about the 80 Bites Diet you can visit their website. You can also become a fan and "Like" 80 Bites on Facebook as well as follow me each week on my journey to see how I'm doing. 

"Disclosure: I received the 80 Bites Diet for free in order to try the program to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site"

No comments: