April 15, 2012

The New Empire Road Band Review

I enjoy listening to Country music a lot as it is my favorite, but I was given the opportunity to review some music from a new CD from The New York based Rock band, The New Empire Road Band which was founded in 2009.  Empire Road has great sounding vocals, and each song is easy to understand, and I really like that about this band. The music is very up beat and you'll find yourself nodding your head or tapping your foot to the beat. 


Some of the songs from Empire Road have a slower beat than others but the melodies are really catchy. Empire Road is a very creative and unique band, and I can hear the passion in their music and lyrics. The guitar solo's are great and you could hear each instrument as they were solid.

I have enjoyed each song from Empire Road but I do of course have my favorites. You would think that since I like Country music that I would like the slower songs but I liked the Cyberstar song the best and for me it was the most upbeat song. I also liked the faster beat from Lost in California as well. All of their songs I listened to are quality songs, and the other songs I listened to were Lost in California, Hollywood Sober, Wasted Away and No need to Remember.

I recommend that you listen to The New Empire Road Rock Band even if you don't prefer rock as your first choice. Prior to listening to these songs I would have 10 times out of 10 chose to listen to Country music. However since I like the bands songs so much I think I would be interested in listening to Country a little less and switching it up some with this new CD. 


To stay updated with Empire Road you can become a fan of theirs on Facebook or follow them on Twitter


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: