May 25, 2012

Post Honey Bunches of Oats Review

My family loves cereal and we have a cupboard full of different kinds of cereal. We all have our own tastes so we have many varieties, and most of our cereals are the multi-grain cereal. Recently I was I got to try the Honey Roasted Honey Bunches of Oats as well as their other flavors which was sent to me from Post and Purex. The flavor was really good even though I'm not too fond of the honey flavors. The sweetness was just right and there was no sugar that needed to be added. 



There are nine other flavors Fruit Blends flavors. They have Banana Blueberry and Peach Raspberry. This is a very unique cereal they have created with the Fruit Blends because one flavor is the flakes and the other is the bunches and they are really good too.


Honey Bunches of Oats is a good balanced breakfast cereal made by Post and with the other nine flavors they offer you're sure to find one or two that your taste buds love. I  recommend the Roasted Honey Bunches of Oats because they are healthy and flavorful. You can become a fan of Honey Bunches of Oats on Facebook as well as stay updated on Twitter.


"Disclosure: I received the Post Cereal products and coupons above for free in order to try the products to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site"

No comments: