May 22, 2012

Shoplet Sanford Writing Pens Review

I have had the pleasure to work with Shoplet again to review their products. Shoplet is an online company that sells a variety of quality Office SuppliesYou will find office supplies like duct tape as well as note pads and much more such as writing instruments


The first product I reviewed that I want to share with you is the Paper Mate InkJoy 700 RT Ballpoint Pen. These pens come in assorted ink colors and have four in each pack. You will get 2 black, 1 blue and 1 red pen.  These pens are also retractable and also have a pocket clip. These pens are very comfortable and have an hourglass shape with rubberized grip so you will find comfort when writing with this pen. You will be able to write effortlessly as it requires minimal pressure while you're writing. This pen is made of solid metal accents and is very durable so it will last a long time. When I look for ink pens I look for those that are comfortable, will last a long time and don't require a lot of pressure, and you'll find that in these pens. Students and teachers will love these pens, as well as anyone who writes for a lot or for long periods of time. My husband is a truck driver and writes a lot in his log book and other sheets he turns in for work. He took one of the pens out before I could get a chance to take a photo of the pens. When I asked him today after he had taken one of the pens and used it at work he described this pen as " It rocks!" He also loves that it does have a pocket clip so he can always have his pen handy. If you're looking for another Ballpoint Pen Shoplet does carry many different kinds.





The next product I was given to review that I want to share with you is the Sharpie Premium Pen. This pen comes in black ink it's great for clean concise lines because of it's porous point, and it will give you a smooth, high-quality writing experience. The ink is permanent and is also smear-resistant. This pen is a really nice looking because it's a stylish pen, and it feels nice in my hand when I write with it because it glides in a graceful manner. This pen would be great for writing long letters. There is no smearing or bleeding when using this pen because it's permanent and smear-resistant. I love this Sharpie Premium Pen it's probably my favorite pen so far and I'm sure I'll have to hide it because my kids really like it too, and the hubby hasn't gotten to try it yet. Shoplet does offer other Permanent Markers on their website and you're sure to find one that fits your needs.


The last product I want to share with you is the Sharpie Gel Highlighter. The Sharpie Gel Highlighter comes a 3 pack with assorted colors which are fluorescent orange, florescent blue, and florescent yellow and they have cool gel tips. If you're a student having assorted colors is great because it gives you the option to highlight notes as well as highlight key words. These highlighters provide the strongest smear protection across pen and marker inks and ink jet printouts. What's great about these highlighters is that if you leave the cap off they won't dry out, and I did try this and they work as great as they did when I first took them out of the package.  It's love the twist the bottom feature when you are running low if it starts to fade. You simply twist the bottom and you have a fresh highlighter. The cap also stays on the bottom really well. These highlighters don't bleed through paper and they work great on all paper surfaces, which includes glossy and thin papers and that is a great feature. These highlighters also conform to your handwriting style and they write as long as the traditional pen-style highlighter, and they are also lightweight. These highlighters are a little bit bigger than what I normally use but they do great for what I myself or my kids use them for. The Highlighters at Shoplet come in a variety of colors and sizes and there is something for everyone.


I do recommend Shoplet for all of your office supply needs. I also recommend these pens as they are very light weight as well as durable and they make writing a lot easier. The highlighters are great because they won't dry out and they have that great feature- twist and turn to get more life out of them. These products are unique and durable products and are a very great value. 



Shoplet does have products that are eligible for free shipping. You can stay updated with Shoplet on Facebook and become a fan or follow Shoplet on Twitter.




"Disclosure: I received the shoplet products above for free in order to try the products to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site"