June 12, 2012

Costume Discounters Review

Recently I was given the opportunity to review a toddler costume. Now I know what you're probably thinking lady your rushing things it's not Halloween yet. But you know toddlers and young kids like to dress up in costumes all the time no matter what time of year it is. You will find a wide variety of  toddler costumes for Halloween at CostumeDiscounters.


Since many toddlers are exploring the magical world of make believe you'll be able to find a toddler costume so you can help your child's  imaginations grow.  At CostumeDiscounters you'll also find a first birthday costume or even a second birthday costume to match a themed Birthday party. There are many Disney character costumes that would make a great theme for a first birthday party. Be sure to check out the accessories so you can get the look that you want. Stop by and check out the clearance items these may be hard to find costumes later. Of course maybe you want to show how Patriotic you are and find a costume for Independence Day you'll want to check out the Holidays section for Patriotic Costumes.

My friend and I got together and browsed the website and I totally missed the perfect costume for my daughter. Thank goodness my friend was their to see what I had overlooked a frog costume. My daughter started exploring my stuffed frog collection around the time she started crawling and could reach them.  The we agreed on and just had to get was the costume called Little Frog Newborn Costume for Infant which comes in a Toddler size 2T-4T so she will get plenty of use out of her new costume. 


This frog costume is adorable it includes the jumpsuit with matching head piece and  footsies to keep your little tadpole warm. This is a heavy outfit so it's sure to keep your toddler warm when they are outside trick or treating. If you live in Florida like I do you know that it's not to cold during October, but it never hurts to have a warm costume in case the weather decides to drastically change. I was really surprised that my daughter kept the headpiece on because she's not one for things on her head but once she seen herself in the mirror I think she decided to keep it on. The footsies were a little too big just on her feet but once I put her shoes on they fit perfectly. My daughter is almost 2 and she has room to grow with this costume. It will make a great costume for her to dress up in and play around in as well as a cute Halloween costume. 


  

If you're wanting to dress up the entire family you can themed costumes that go together such as The Wizard of Oz. If you use their search to find your favorite items at the top you'll find all of the characters Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion, Wicked Witch, Glenda, Munchkins, Flying Monkey, Wizard and you'll even find Toto in a Basket if you don't have your own dog you'll also find many accessories. 





I do recommend CostumeDiscounters not only do they have costumes for infants and toddlers but they have costumes for the entire family. Whether you have an infant, toddler, tween, or teen you are sure to find something them something they will love. Lets not forget you adults they have many costumes to choose from as well.   If you're wanting to dress up the entire family you can themed costumes that go together such as The Wizard of Oz. If you use their search to find your favorite items at the top you'll find all of the characters Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion, Wicked Witch, Glenda, Munchkins, Flying Monkey, Wizard and you'll even find Toto in a Basket if you don't have your own dog you'll also find many accessories. Be sure stay updated on the latest at CostumeDiscount on Twitter.  


"Disclosure: I received a costume from Costume Discounters in order to try their products to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site"

No comments: