June 15, 2012

Little Miss Coppertone Contest enter by June 22

What symbolizes summer for you? Is it the warmth of the sun or sinking your teeth into a piece of watermelon or just a simple picnic? When I open a bottle of Coppertone it's the smell that symbolizes it's summer and it reminds me of when I was a little girl. This year, Coppertone is celebrating little girls in search for the one who best personifies the spirit of Coppertone. Right now you can enter your daughter into the Little Miss Coppertone Contest


Coppertone is celebrating little girls by searching for the one who best personifies the spirit of Coppertone.   To enter, all you have to do is submit a photo of your little girl, ages 2-8, by June 22nd to enter. Special guest judge Alison Sweeney will lead the judging team in selecting finalists and starting on July 13th, America will vote to choose the next Little Miss Coppertone! The winner gets a dream family vacation and will be featured in a Coppertone print ad! 

There is no purchase necessary and the contest ends 6/22/12. To enter the contest and read the official rules Click for Details

Disclosure: As a Coppertone Water Mom and a member of Mom select I was given the opportunity to share the above information with my readers. I was entered into a contest for sharing the information above. I was not compensated in any manner and chose to post this because it's a fun contest for my readers to take part in.

No comments: