July 9, 2012

Dibs On My Ribs CookOff Contest

Are you a backyard grill master? It's time to challenge all of the other backyard grill -lovers with your signature ribs on the BBQ. Be sure to enter the Dibs on My Ribs Pork Recipe Cookoff for your chance to win. 

Dibs on My Ribs Cookoff Contest



Backyard grill masters get ready!  It's time to submit your recipe to the contest using Tyson spare ribs, McCormick spices & seasonings, and Kraft BBQ sauces.  Now through August 12, grill masters can log on to the contest page and submit their recipe and vote for their favorite ribs. 

Two grand prize winners will be awarded one year's worth of groceries from Walmart and a trip to Memphis, TN in 2013 for the "Memphis in May" BBQ festival!




Disclosure: "As a member of the One2One Network I was asked to share some of the information above. In exchange for this post I will be eligible to win a backyard grilling kit or one of six gift cards. I was not compensated in any other manner and the opinions above are my own. Any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. "


No comments: