July 20, 2012

Nuvia Cafe - Gourmet Healthy Coffee

As a mom of a teen, tween and a toddler I feel tired and fatigued all the time, so I need as much energy as I can get.  Recently I got to try Nuvia Cafe which is a Gourmet Healthy Coffee. There are benefits to drinking Nuvia and the benefits are that it supports healthy energy and immune health. 



Nuvia Cafe is Sumatran Arabica coffee and it is infused with a trifecta of legendary ingredients such as Ganoderma which is an immune enhancer. It's also infused with African Mango which is wonderful because it's a natural appetite suppressant along with Pomegranate which is a super antioxidant.  The Sumatran coffee beans are roasted to perfection yielding a superior flavor that is rustic, yet rich and full bodied.

Nuvia is an instant coffee but don't let that be a turn off for you. This instant coffee was the best instant coffee that I've ever had and it's way up there with the other types of coffee I like and drink. It didn't taste icky like some types of energy drinks but it did taste rich and smelled wonderful and inviting. 


Nuvia  is individually wrapped for freshness and contains 30 packets of coffee so each cup is perfect every time and it's convenient too. 


The coffee was a little foamy sort of like hot chocolate but it was fine for me. I believe the reason this happened was because the water wasn't very hot because I just used it out of the tap. I was so excited to try the coffee that I didn't take the time to heat up any water.  The Nuvia Coffee is really good, and later when I tried the coffee with hot boiling water from the tea kettle on the stove, and in the microwave it didn't foam up as much. The foam is a little odd to have in coffee. however it does not affect the taste at all. If you just couldn't bring yourself to drink it foamy like I did then simply heat it in the microwave after you've mixed it up or boil some water before mixing it.


I do recommend trying Nuvia Cafe Gourmet Healthy Coffee because it makes a great tasting cup of coffee, it smells wonderful and has some health benefits.


If you would like to learn more about Nuvia Cafe be sure to visit their website and you can also order Nuvia Cafe there as well. You can become a fan of Nuvia on Facebook and stay updated and you can also find Nuvia Cafe on Twitter

"Disclosure: I received the  Nuvia Cafe Gourmet Healthy Coffee for free in order to try the product to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Healthy coffee