July 16, 2012

Shoplet Fellowes Wrist Supports Review #shopletreviews

As a blogger I spend many hours on the computer without any support devices such as a wrist rest or a keyboard pad. I never knew what I was missing until I was given the opportunity to try two products that would give me support as well as comfort while at the computer.  My latest Shoplet review are these two products the Fellowes Memory Foam Keyboard Palm Support and the Fellowes Memory Foam Gliding Palm Support w/Mouse Pad






The first product I tried was the Fellowes Memory Foam Gliding Palm Support w/Mouse Pad. I was a bit skeptical because I have never used any support devices while at the computer. I immediately took the product out of the package to try it. It has two straps these are to attach to the mouse, so now when you glide the mouse around the Fellowes Memory Foam Keyboard Palm Support moves right along with the mouse.  The product was so easy to attach and so comfortable to use. 




The second product I tried was the Fellowes Memory Foam Keyboard Palm Support.  This product is long and narrow and that is so that it fits in front of the average size keyboard. The padding conforms to the shape of your wrists and it feels soft yet firm. I do also like that it comes in black. It is kind of sticky on the bottom which helps it to not move around and I like that it stays in one place.


I recommend these Shoplet Fellowes products and there are many benefits you get from using these products. The Patented Health-V Channel reduces wrist pressure to help prevent carpal tunnel syndrome. I believe by using these products you can maximize your productivity by being able to do more at the computer because of the comfort and support these products provide. 


You can find unique and high quality products for a great value at Shoplet so head over to visit them today. Stay updated with Shoplet on Facebook and become a fan or follow Shoplet on Twitter




"Disclosure: I received the shoplet products above for free in order to try the products to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site"

No comments: