July 17, 2012

Zen by: VAN GALZ® - The Newest Collection Review

If you're looking for unique pieces of jewelry to accessorize your wardrobe you'll want to check out the VAN GALZ®  newest collection Zen. The new Zen pieces are really nice pieces of jewelry and the bracelets and necklaces are very inspiring and they incorporate the Buddha and Hasmas which is the Hand of God symbols. 



The piece of jewelery that was given to me for a review is a turquoise and red bracelet and it was made with quality semi-precious stones that signify health, happiness peace and love as does all of the other Zen designs and it's stretchy so it should be one size fits all. The Zen piece comes in it's very own nice little pouch for safe keeping along with the information to contact VAN GALZ




My favorite color is turquoise and I really like the stone too. The turquoise is always a nice choice for a bracelet or necklace but the red allows the bracelet to stand out.  This Zen piece does make a great conversation starter as I have been asked about this piece of jewelry several times now, but once others know what this piece means they understand and totally want one so I tell them where they can get one.  My daughter admires this piece of jewelry and always wants to wear it, so I let her be my model for this review. 




This Zen piece makes a great accessory and it can be worn with casual clothes or your custom fitted wardrobe.  I personally like wearing it with my casual clothes but you can wear it however you wish. Zen by: VAN GALZ can be worn during the day while you're at the office or at night hanging out with the girls because this unique piece will emphasize your attire.  

I am really happy the quality of this bracelet as it has held up and looks really nice, and with that said I would recommend this piece of jewelry by VAN GALZ. VAN GALZ is very nice contemporary jewelry that will enhance any women's attire and it would make a nice unique gift for any women.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments: