August 13, 2012

Children's Drawing DVD Review

Many adults and children are very talented when it comes to drawing, but my kids struggle with it. Since art is a very important component of  learning I thought it might be a good idea to encourage my boys to draw more with the help of this Children's Drawing DVD that I was given to review.



My husband can draw very well as well as my sister and my aunt.  I can draw some basic figures (stick figures that is). In my mind I really do have a plan and it looks great until it goes down on paper. Step4Kids sent me a very cool DVD to help my children learn to draw better. My kids and I sat down for roughly 90 minutes to watch the drawing video.




If your children are beginners and they're just starting out on drawing they will learn how to draw basic shapes using color models to help them with the drawing. They will learn how to draw, the circle, triangle, square, rhombus or diamond, heart as well as a cube and star. 


There were so many things they touched on in the video such as animals from farms, in a zoo and in the water. They also showed how to draw people with various expressions on their faces such as happy, sad, mad and showed how to do this for the male and female profile along with basic clothing attire. They also showed how to draw things such as a car, bike, flowers a house and trees plus much more. 


Each section has an "all play" feature that enables the viewers to play multiple demonstrations at once and it also enables them to select each item individually to practice their favorite things to draw. Empower your child's imagination with this fun educational drawing DVD which is available for $24.99 at Steps4Kids.com

Would my kids and I recommend Steps4Kids Children's Drawing DVD? Absolutely! Young kids just starting out or those that know the basics can learn from this because the video is simple to follow, and they do take there time to show how to draw things.  I was able to learn how to draw a ladies profile very well within just a few minutes. Very shocking since all mine before were stick figures with smiley faces. You can become a fan of Steps4Kids on Facebook. Steps4Kids also offers other Award Winning DVD's such as printing, cursive writing and multiplication DVD's that you can buy to help your child along.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: