August 12, 2012

Dr. Max Powers Intensive Stretch Mark Treatment Review

Do you suffer with stretch marks, or are you worried about getting them? As a mom of three I do have some stretch marks, and I'm not embarrassed to say that because I know most moms do. If you want to minimize the appearance of stretch marks or prevent them this may be the product for you. Dr Max Powers Stretch Mark Treatment is an intensive organic, effective and safe treatment. It was scientifically formulated and designed for body builders to help them prevent stretch marks, it is also considered safe for women and pregnant mothers because of the gentle ingredients.



Dr. Max Powers Stretch Mark Treatment is made form organic and safe ingredients.  One of the ingredients in this stretch mark cream is tissue essential oil it's in the cream to stimulate skin tissue. The essential oils are all natural which is a blend of basil, chamomile, eucalyptus, pepper, ginger and grapefruit.  The company's website states  that the cream was formulated to provide nutrients and vitamins to your skin to promote elasticity as well as collagen so prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks on your body.

When I opened the cream I was very surprised that it had a smell to it. The smell was not terrible it kind of smelled like a minty menthol smell. Some may find that they do not like the smell others might find they love it. I had no problems with it once applied though I could slightly smell it, but it didn't stop me from putting it on my stretch marks. 


The cream is a very smooth white cream, but it isn't as soft and as pliable as a lotion because of its very slight solid texture.  It goes on the skin smoothly without a grainy feeling and it's easy to apply. To apply the cream you simply dab a little on your finger and massage the cream in a circular motion on your stretch marks or in the areas you want to prevent them. The cream is not greasy and once the cream is absorbed you can go about your daily business.  You'll only have to use Dr. Max Powers Stretch Mark Intensive Treatment once per day. You should start seeing results of visible reduction in approximately a month. 

I've used this product for a few weeks now and it has reduced the redness and dept from the stretch marks. My stretch marks are in no way completely gone but there is a visible improvement. I've only been using the product for a little over two weeks to I will probably get better results when using the product longer.  The price is higher than other creams but you may have that when you're purchasing something that's organic as well as effective. For the most part I believe in the saying  "You get what you pay for" and with this product I believe that.

Would I recommend Dr. Max Powers Stretch Mark Treatment? Absolutely! I would recommend this product because this product is organic, effect and safe. The only thing you may or may not like about this product is the smell otherwise I believe you'll love it. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Erik Crofton said...

I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information.
best stretch mark cream

Arjun Sagar said...

awesome blog, yours information is very effective. the information about stretch mark treatment IS TOO GOOD.
LOOK IT THIS WEBSITE


http://delhibeautyclinics.in/cosmetic-surgery-clinics-in-delhi.html