August 28, 2012

Etching Expressions - Etched Wine Bottles Review

If you're looking for a unique gift or something for that hard to buy for friend of yours you'll want to check out personalized etched wine and liquor bottles from Etching Expressions. Recently I was given the opportunity to review my own personalized etched bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon wine.



Etching Expressions has a variety of designs to choose from whether it's a Birthday, Anniversary or Humor they have it. If Etching Expressions doesn't have what you're looking for don't worry you can turn your favorite photograph into an amazing keepsake and you can also request a custom paint color as well. They also have a many flavors of wine to choose from and they come in the standard size 750ml wine bottles, but you can purchase the magnum (1.5L) size as well.  


You can literally customize your own bottle from the design and colors to the message to the actual wine in the bottle. Etching Expressions can also create personalized labeled wine bottles as well.

To start the process of getting my bottle to review on it's way to my home I first had to choose a design that I wanted on the front of the bottle. The design that I chose was the Happy Anniversary Heart Flutes Personalized Etched Wine Bottle which was etched in gold and had painted red hearts above 2 wine glasses. Once I chose the design I needed to create a message with up to 4 lines with up to 25 characters per line. The message on my bottle says "Here's a lovely toast to our 15 years of being one".  It also includes our names Jack & Debbi and our Anniversary date October 25, 1997. The message on my bottle was engraved in silver. 



When my package arrived I was excited and I immediately noticed it was packed very well,  so I carefully opened it and when I looked at it I was totally stunned I even started to cry. I couldn't believe how beautiful the bottle of wine was and how professional it looked at the same time, it just totally blew me away. The wine bottle simple yet amazing and I've never seen anything like it. The engraved message on the bottle symbolizes my husband and my marriage of 15 years, its truly a unique gift and a wonderful keepsake. I didn't open the bottle itself to taste the wine because our Anniversary isn't until October 25 and I didn't want to spoil the occasion so once we have tried the wine I will write a review on it too.



The skilled artisans at Etching Expressions are very talented and they created a beautiful handcrafted wine bottle for me to review that is truly amazing and I highly recommend you check them out the next time you are looking for that special gift for that special someone. To learn more about Etching Expressions you can visit their website as well as become a fan on Facebook and while you're there get a 10% off discount code. You can also follow Etching Expressions on Twitter to stay updated.



Disclosure: “I received a full bottle of wine from Etching Expressions to facilitate my review, but my opinions are entirely my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Debras Dollars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.