August 28, 2012

It's My Birthday!

It's my birthday yes it's the big 34!  I got all of my birthday presents early this year. I received my first one from my mom which was 90 Day Supreme and tonight is Tabata Inferno (the worst CD out of 10 worst meaning most tiring). I've been doing the exercise program for just a few weeks. Thanks mom you get mom of the year! My husband Jack bought me an exercise bike. He also bought me a Pyle Heart Rate Monitor Watch with other bells and whistles and to go along with that he bought me The Food Lovers Fat Loss System 15 Minute Meals Cook Book, so he gets husband of the year! 



I've lost over 16 pounds on my diet and I'm continuing. I'll know at the end of my 30 days how many inches I've lost (which will be a few more weeks). My friend Diana bought me a really cute shirt and frogs which I collect and I love so very much, so she gets best friend of the year thanks Diana! Thanks to my family and friends for my birthday gifts and thanks to you my readers for supporting DebrasDollars.

All of my birthday items came from ShopNBC from my husband. My mom got the 90 Day Supreme at our local Big Lots. All of their gifts have really helped me out on losing weight and I'm also doing the Lean Shake from GNC and taking the 7-Keto Ultra which you can read my review on the 7-Keto Ultra as well as enter the giveaway starting on 8/31.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!

Sandy VanHoey said...

Happy Birthday!!!

emchelly77 said...

happy birthday!

KGilbert said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Tami Vollenweider said...

Happy Birthday!

Debras Dollars said...

Thank you so much for all of the Birthday Wishes! It means a lot.

~Debra

Crafty Zoo said...

Hope you have a blessed and fabulous birthday!!!

Debras Dollars said...

Thank you for so much again for the Birthday Wishes!

~Debra