September 16, 2012

Anti-Aging Lip Complex Review

Recently I was given the opportunity to try a peptide-infused rejuvenating lip enhancer called Anti-Aging Lip Complex by Therapon. The active ingredients are the Peptide, Avacado Oil and Vitamin E. The power of peptide can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Peptide is also designed to stimulate the synthesis of collagen. The avocado oil and Vitamin E helps to soothe and moisturize the lips.



When I opened the tube of Anti-Aging Lip Complex and applied it to my lips it had a hint of fruitiness to it. This is a standard size tube that you would find in other lip products but the nice thing about this product is you won't be using much because a little bit goes a long way. It does go on smoothly and clearly and doesn't feel waxy like other lip products but it does feel a little oily but it's a comfortable oily. There was no menthol in it so if you have chapped lips you won't get any stingy or burning from the products, and I was very happy about that.



The lip enhancer keeps my lips moist throughout the day and night. I have been using this in the morning and in the evening for a few weeks now and I have noticed quite a change in my lips. My lips look and feel healthier I do see that the appearance of the lines are much less than before I started using the products. I also noticed that my lips are no longer chapped or irritated. By using the lip enhancer it can help increase the appearance of lip volume. I don't think that my lips look like they have more volume but I don't think that's something that will happen in just a few weeks either. I think that's one of the benefits you get as you continue to use it. 

Right now you can get a Special Introductory Offer and save 25% off of the regular price of $25 and receive Free Shipping on your entire order.

I do recommend Anti-Aging Lip Complex by Therapon to help rejuvenate and enhance your lips, and to help reduce the appearance of the lines, you may end up having more volume to your lips with this product. I love the way the Anti-Aging Lip Complex makes my lips look and feel.

If you would like to learn more about Anti-Aging Lip Complex be sure to visit the therapon website. You can also learn more about Therapon Skin Health on there Facebook page   and stay updated on Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: