September 15, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection Review

I love using different things to freshen my home and my vehicles. I no longer have carpet in my home just vinyl flooring so the fragrances seem to last longer, so I buy them more often but don't have to spend as much money.  Recently I was given the opportunity to try the new Glade Expressions Collection from BzzAgent and I would like to share with you my experience with the products. 


First the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser has a great contemporary design and is very stylish so it will look good with anyone's decor. The diffuser allows you to enjoy the long lasting scent without using electricity or batteries. The Oil Diffuser was easy to put together it comes with an oil bottle and a decorative holder plus a diffuser card. You simply put the diffuser card into the oil bottle in between the 2 pieces of the decorative holder and it becomes part of your decor and it has a refreshing scent that lasts and lasts. 


The Glade Expressions Fragrance Mists comes in a new stylish design as well,  and the holder is refillable and it will go with any decor too. When you squeeze the trigger a gentle but bursting mist flows through the air. When the holder is empty you simply unscrew the base from the holder and tap your palm on it to remove the refill bottle, then you remove the refill cap and slide in the new refill of your choice and then you replace the base and enjoy your favorite scent. 

I believe the New Glade Expressions Collection is very stylish and will fit with any decor, and in any room. Currently the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser is in my living room on the coffee table and the Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist is in my bathroom. The products are more appealing than others I've tried and they are convenient too.  Since it doesn't require any electricity or batteries it will help save even more money. The diffuser takes care of itself and the bottle is easy to squeeze when you pull the trigger and refilling it is easy too.


The fragrance that I tried was the Pineapple & Mangosteen, and it smells wonderful I fell in love with it right away.  I live in Florida but when I take in deep breaths from the bursting smell I feel like I'm on a tropical island far far away. The fragrance is so calming yet inviting,  and it smells like fresh pineapple with a hint of mangosteen and coconut along with blossoming passionflower. I really love both of the products and this has become my new favorite scent and I will continue to buy the Glade Expressions Oil Diffusers and Fragrance Mists for my home.

I do recommend Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser and Fragrance Mist. I do hope they come out with an air freshener with this scent for automobiles because the Pineapple & Mangosteen is such a wonderful and calming scent.

Disclosure: " As a member of BzzAgent I was asked to share some of the information about the New Glade Expressions Collection. In exchange for this post I received free coupons to try the products mentioned above for free as well as plenty of coupons to share with anyone who appreciates true to life fragrances. I was not compensated in any other manner and the opinions above are my own. Any claims should be verified on the Glade website."

1 comment:

Shalunya Tanodra said...

These are so amazing. Thanks for sharing your review!