September 3, 2012

Jolly Time Back to School Popcorn Trio Review


If you're like me and have hungry kids after school you know that the kids get bored with the same old snacks. So why not offer them Jolly Time Popcorn. Jolly Time Popcorn is not only a delicious satisfying snack but the kids and us moms can feel good about whole grain and gluten-free snack options


Jolly Time sent me their Back-To-School Trio for my kids and I to try for review purposes, but since my mother, sister and nephew were over we all decided to try them all together. The Back-To-School- Trio included 100 Calorie Healthy Pop Kettle Corn, 100 Calorie Healthy Pop Butter both are 94% Fat-Free, and the Mini Bags Blast O Butter Ultimate Theatre Style Popcorn plus a cute little card thanking me for reviewing there products.

First we all tried the 100 Calorie Healthy Pop Butter popcorn and to me it tasted like the fresh popcorn you would pop over your stove. The kids loved it in fact there wasn't any left by the time I got ready to pop the next flavor. I love that this popcorn is 100 calories and it tasted great and I also love that it's 94% Fat-Free and it's endorsed by Weight Watchers so it's a healthy snack that even dieters like myself can have. 

Next we tried the Mini Bags Blast O Butter Ultimate Theatre Style Popcorn. This was like WOW in my mouth. I was very impressed, this popcorn really tasted like theater style popcorn. It had the perfect amount of butter and salt and I love the fact that they are mini bags, they are the perfect size snack for after school and again for those watching their weight. This is the perfect bag of popcorn for movie night too, and  it will give you that feeling that we're sitting in the theater. We just love it!


It was time to pop the last bag which was the 100 Calorie Healthy Pop Kettle Corn. Kettle corn has always been my favorite so I was really excited about this one. I love the sweet yet salty flavors together, and when I opened the bag it smelled so good. My kids loved it so much that I only got a few pieces of popcorn but it was really good. I love that it too is 100 calories and 94% Fat-Free and it's also Weight Watchers endorsed. This is going to be one of those snacks I grab when I have a sweet tooth. If I wasn't on a diet I'd probably eat the entire bag and not share with anyone (grins from ear to ear).

I love all of the flavors of the popcorn that Jolly Time sent my family to try. My kids really liked the Theatre Style Popcorn the best but they liked the others too. My favorite was definitely the 100 Calorie Healthy Pop Kettle Corn.  Even though two of the flavors had 100 calories and were nearly fat free we really couldn't tell, and Jolly Time didn't compromise flavor for healthiness because you can get both in one bag. The nice thing about this popcorn is the kids ate it, loved it and didn't even realize it was healthy for them, and that makes mom really happy. 


This is definitely a kid and parent approved snack, and even grand parents would like to have this as an after school snack with their grand kids like my mom did. With that said I highly recommend trying the 3 flavors my family was given the opportunity to try. Be sure to visit their website where you can find lots of Jolly Time recipes to create a different flavor each time that your pallet just can't resist. To learn more about Jolly Time popcorn and their 21 flavors be sure to visit their website. You can become a fan of Jolly Time on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: