September 6, 2012

Mia Mariu Mineral Cosmetics Review

If you're looking for natural cosmetics and natural skin care that is suitable for all skin types you may want to check out Mia Mariu Mineral Cosmetics. Mia Mariu's has high performance products that are formulated with the most natural ingredients available. These natural high quality ingredients can help you achieve the vibrant beauty and health you're looking for inside and out.



Recently I was given the opportunity to try a few of Mia Mariu's cosmetics as well as products from the skin care line What I received was a sample of RestauraCel-C Refinisher Cream and the Thermal Activator which is a microdermabrasion kit as well as Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30 from the skin care line. I also received Hydrating Stick Gloss and Loose Mineral Eye Shadow. Since I had never used a microdermabrasion kit I was excited to try it first. Applying the product was simple I simply mixed the two products together in the palm of my  hand and applied them to my face gently using a circular motion. 
 

I noticed right away that the Refinisher Cream had little granules which made it feel a little gritty while I was mixing them together but this is to buff away the surface layer of skin . The microdermabrasion set gently exfoliates and removes the outermost layer of dead skin cells from the epidermis. This product left my face feeling clean, soft silky and smooth and my face even looked more vibrant as if I was glowing.

Next I tried the Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer which helps to protect your beautiful skin from the sun. I applied this moisturizer on my face just before I put on my make up. This moisturizer is formulated with SPF 30 which blocks damaging UVA and UVB rays.

I also got to try the Hydrating Lip Gloss which was called Encanto which is a pretty red but a bit dark for my lips. This is no ordinary lip gloss this is a colorful and hydrating gloss that nourishes your lips with vitamins and antioxidants. The Hydrating Lip Gloss made my lips feel really soft like satin and they stayed colorful and hydrated throughout the day. 

The last product from the Mia Mariu product line that I tried was the Loose Mineral Shadow Liner which comes in different shades mine is called Azabache which is a dark color. I've never used a mineral eye shadow before but I am very familiar with loose shadow.  I loved the silky formula and it goes on very smooth smooth and looks so nice and it does last all day. I used the multipurpose eye color brush (no. 15) to apply the mineral eye shadow. The loose mineral shadow liner can be used to create a dramatic custom liner when applied wet although I did not use it that way. 

Mia Mariu offers a variety of many different products for the cosmetic line such as foundation and concealer, mineral blush, lip liner, eye liner,  brushes and as well as the 2 products I received. Mia Mariu also offers a variety of different products for the skin care line such as gel cleanser,  anti aging brightening serum, as well as anti- aging, eye treatment in addition to the other products I tried.

I love all of the products that I tried. I definitely want to get more of the microdermabrasion set because I love how my face looked and felt afterward. I love the lip gloss because it feels so smooth and silky on my lips and it has a long lasting wear time although I will probably get this in a lighter shade but I will continue to wear the Encanto until I run out and the same with the loose mineral eye shadow I love it but would need this in a different shade.  My favorite skin care product is the microdermabrasion set and my favorite cosmetic product was the lip gloss. I do have my own foundation that I have been wearing which has SPF 15 already in it so I don't need to get anymore moisturizer. I would love to try the mineral foundation to see the difference in what I am using now though, and with that said I do recommend trying Mia Mariu Mineral Cosmetics and the skin care product line because they are high quality products with natural ingredients.

Mia Mariu is based out of Dallas and they offer social selling opportunities for women who would like to work out of their home. You can learn more about the company as well as how to sign up to become a Mia Mariu Advisor.  Be sure to become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter  you can also find them on other social media sites for more information.


Disclosure: “I received a samples and full size products from Mia Mariu Mineral Cosmetics  to facilitate my review,  but my opinions are entirely my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers".

2 comments:

Henrietta said...

I am in love with the Hydrating Stick Granada that I won in your blog giveaway! The color is gorgeous and it feels great on my lips, Thanks!

Debras Dollars said...

I am so glad that you really like the Hydrating Stick and how it makes your lips feel. Thanks so much Henrietta for coming back to comment. Have a great weekend!