September 28, 2012

Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water Review


If you're looking for an effective way to sooth your babies stomach discomfort you'll want to try Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water. Gripe Water is an all natural herbal supplement that helps sooth tiny tots rumbling tummies that are associated with colic, hiccups even teething.  


My daughter is two and she's teething as she's getting her two year molars, and she's been having these crying spells. One day I had rubbed her gums with Say Aahhh! Teethting pods but she was still crying and when I picked her up to hug her I felt her belly up against my chest and it felt kind of hard. So I started rubbing her belly and I asked her if she had ouchies in her belly and she said yes.  I immediately got out the Gripe Water that had been sent to me for a review. 

The bottle is a nice size bottle it's 4 oz., and has 24 servings per bottle. The Gripe Water comes with a dropper for easy measuring and administering.  I was really impressed after giving this to my daughter as it was very fast acting and worked in about 5-7 minutes. There's no alcohol so there's no worries about your little one being drowsy afterward and because it's all natural theirs nothing else to worry about. My daughter was her happy little self and started playing with her toys again faster than I anticipated. 

Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water is definitely the first product that I will recommend to anyone with a fussy little one that has tummy troubles, that have done everything from feed the baby to change it's diaper and cuddle with it. It's one thing a parent should keep in the nursery and diaper bag so it's available right away, because it's safe and effective.

You can purchase Gripe Water at nationwide retailers including Walgreen's, Rite Aid and Walmart for $11.99. You can become a fan and stay updated on Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water on Facebook or Twitter as well as follow them on Pinterest.




"Disclosure: I received a free sample of Gripe Water from Mommy's Bliss in order to try the product to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site".

1 comment:

Albert jett said...

Our baby has gas attacks. I bought organic gripe water. We tried several brands of gripe water for our colicky baby and this was by far the best!
Gripe water
How to burp a baby