September 6, 2012

Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro Review

Most women have a lot of experience with removing unwanted hair from their bodies, and as much as men hate to admit it they need to remove some unwanted hair on their bodies too. There are many wonderful products for women and there is a fantastic one for men called the Norelco Phillips Bodygroom Pro, and my husband was given the opportunity to try it.


The Norelco Phillips Bodygroom Pro is no ordinary razor because this product allows men to groom their bodies from the neck down. The Bodygroom Pro is 2 devices in 1 because it's a shaver on one side and a trimmer on the other side this makes it very unique. My husband said that the Bodygroom Pro is easy to use and has rubber on the sides which makes it easy to hold onto.  The Bodygroom Pro simply glides right along his body because of it's 3D pivoting head which helps him get a better shave with less irritation and it's hypo allergenic too. 



Since the Bodygroom Pro is water resistant it's safe to use in the shower. My husband likes that the Bodygroom has 5 different length settings which enables him to achieve the exact look that he wants, and their are no attachments. No attachments means no hassle for my husband and since space is limited in the cab of his semi to store his items now he doesn't have to worry about carrying around a bunch of things to go along with the Bodygroom Pro.



My husband said that this is the closest shave that he can get on his body without using a razor with a blade and this meets his needs. The one hour charge provides up to 50 minutes of cordless use and he loves that too.




My husband recommends the Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro to keep your body groomed. I would love to see this product come with a little pouch of some sort to store it in while traveling.


To learn more about the Bodygroom Pro be sure to visit their website. You can also become a fan and learn more on their Facebook Page as well as Twitter.



Disclosure: “I received a Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro from the Zocalo Group for my husband to use to facilitate my review, but my opinions are entirely mine and my husbands and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers".

No comments: