October 20, 2012

1800Lighting Product Review

Capitol Lighting is a company that offers a variety of products to light your home or business whether it be inside or out. Capitol Lighting has eight showrooms, there are four in New Jersey and four in Florida. They also have offer many products online at 1800Lighting and they have fast shipping and it's free when your order is $49 or more, and now they offer International Shipping too! 

I personally would love to get some new lighting for my home. There is a lot to choose from whether you prefer a contemporary look or an elegant look. Outdoor lighting is what I would like to start focusing on since we live in a subdivision where it's completely dark. I would love to start with landscape lighting it might light up my yard a little bit, and I would also like to get some pathway lights. I would love to also get some indoor lighting as well. This chandelier would look beautiful in my dining room.


Capitol Lighting and 1800Lighting.com offers items to help you with your landscape effects to showcase your new or existing home or business. If you're looking for home decor items so you can accent your home or office it's no problem they have that too. These are quality products and you'll find name brand items as well. You'll find many items on sale so you can save big on many products for your home.



Their online store is very easy to access and you can shop by category or by keyword or product number. If you can't find what you're looking for or you have any questions you can talk to a live Lighting Expert.  1800Lighting has a 110% Guarantee & Smart Shopper Comparison Shopping so you're sure to be happy with their products and service. You can find great deals all throughout their website, but if you sign up now you can start getting exclusive offers with amazing deals right in your inbox. I recommend you check out the website as they have a variety of products to offer. You can Like 1800Lighting on Facebook and as well as follow them on Twitter to stay updated on the latest products.

Disclosure: " In exchange for this post I will receive a $50 GC. I was not compensated in any other manner and the opinions expressed above are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation. Any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reviewing, just about to purchase, can you help me find coupon?