October 14, 2012

Dollar General Premium Diapers Review

If you're on a budget like most of us and your looking for quality diapers for half the price of leading brands then you really need to try Dollar General Diapers. Recently I was given the opportunity to try Dollar General's new line of affordable diapers.



We are picky diaper parents we've always went with the more expensive brands because we felt they were better, needless to say I think we were wrong. Dollar General Diapers are just as good as the expensive brands. Not only are the diapers ultra absorbent but they are also stretch which helps with leaks. The New DG Baby Premium diapers have soft inner liners that are hypoallergenic and they contain Vitamin E and Aloe to help protect your baby's delicate skin.



My daughter didn't have any leakage issues or blow outs and her diaper didn't gap, sag or fall and she didn't get a rash like she has in the past with other store brands. The Dollar General Premium Diapers seemed to fit her just as comfy as the leading brand we usually buy too. I believe that the soft, stretchy leak guards helped with the comfort and prevented leak isues, and the Vitamin E and Aloe helped with her not getting a rash.


I am really happy with these diapers. I believe that the description of these diapers is true they are "premium" diapers and they can be compared to the leading brands. I will definitely be switching to these new premium diapers because not only will my daughter get the same protection from leaks , but we will also get them for a more affordable price. I recommend that you give these new diapers a try just as soon as you can so you can start saving more money. 

Disclosure: "“I received Dollar General Premium Diapers to facilitate my review, but my opinions are entirely my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers"The product was provided by Dollar General through Mombloggersclub".

No comments: