October 8, 2012

Dr. Max Powers Scar Serum - Intense Scar Therapy Review

I have a deep scar on my right shoulder blade from surgery a few years ago and I have been hoping to find something that will help lighten it up a bit. Recently I was given the opportunity to try Dr. Max Powers scar serum which is supposed to help eliminate scars. This is one product I couldn't wait to get it in the mail to try, so when it came I opened it immediately.

I have learned that the Scar Serum Intense Scar Therapy by Dr. Max Powers was created to promote cell renewal in existing scars while rebuilding collagen, and it has also been proven to reduce hyper pigmentation which is the darkening of an area of skin cause by increased melanin and it is very common. 


The scar serum contains organic ingredients and one of them is  rose hip oil. Rose hip oil has been proven to be very effective in regeneration of skin and provides results in the treatment of burns and scars. The scar serum contains a rich source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Some of the ingredients can help diminish the effects of aging as well. This is a gentle enough product that you can use it on your face because it is non-irritating as well and it's hypoallergenic with no preservatives.

I have been using the Scar Serum for a few weeks now and I have been putting it on 3 times a day. I have seen a little bit of improvement because the scar is lightening up just a little. This gives me hope that it will continue to get better. It hasn't been a month yet but after using the product for a month according to the website I should see a decrease in scar tissue.  

The scar serum is thick and has a light fruity type smell. I like that it doesn't smell like a medicine. The serum drys quickly after you rub it in and there is no greasy residue left on my shirts. I am really excited to continue to use it for 3 to 4 times a day for another 3-6 months, and hopefully I will continue to see some improvement that's what I'm shooting for.

I do recommend you trying this product. For best results of course it is recommended you use the product 3-4 times per day for 8 weeks on new scars, and for older scars use the product 3-4 times per day for 3-6 months.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Katherine Phillips said...

The results look great!!! Hope you get more results soon.